Friday, February 22, 2013

To provide a perspective of power level

To provide a perspective of power level, 5 MW green laser at 532 nm is enough to make you night adjust visual and may result in serious car accident in one hundred feet from the source.Compared with 500 MW of green laser can easily cause permanent damage to your vision, start fires burning paper or other combustible material, in a relatively short distance and absolute distributed a pilot approach to the runway, a distance of two miles.Safety is everything when it comes to the laser pointer.
Because the laser is widely used, we can't forbid them but try to use and distribution of their control for better.The laser is strictly controlled by the food and Drug Administration in the United States and other FDA related management mechanism and the national production and sales of their.
To be sure, the laser is inspired by the science fiction and laser pointer to attract not only let and Star Wars fans and people from all walks of life.Whether it is a home game or grandma want effect results in the frenzy of the sports fans to let her exercise and cheap entertainment play follow the red and her 10 cats, laser everywhere.
I have been using laser for 20 years.I have been over in the design, construction and operation of a laser projector 10 years.As a laser operator or Laserist I love another avenue for creative expression selection using the magic of the media to help my charity.I'm a stained glass artist has more than 20 years of experience.
My skills and experience ranging from electronic, optical fiber, astronomy, woodworking, machining, mechanical, pneumatic, welding, pipe.
I wrote a book entitled "RGB laser projector design guide", can be purchased at my website
I also provide free DIY that you do laser effects equipment and ILDA standard laser frames from my web site to download.
If you have a laser based project but don't have the time or skill, let your thoughts to life, I can provide my R & D skills, make your dream become a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment